Change Place Style may be used to change the style assigned to a set of places from the existing style to a different style.
The Change Place Parts feature provides a more flexible method to change place styles.
Step by Step
- Choose Change Place Style from the function tree.
- Choose the Place Style name for the places that you would like to change from the Choose old place style: pull down list.
- Choose the Place Style name that you would like to assign from the Choose new place style: pull down list.
- Choose one of the values in the Filter option: pull-down menu.
- If you choose No place filter, all the places with the old place style will be changed.
- If you choose Places that contain target, only places that match the target text in the target subfield--as defined by the respective controls--will be changed.
- If you choose Target subfield(s) are empty or Target subfield(s) are not empty, only places where the target subfields are either empty or not empty will be changed.
- If Use Pattern Matching is checked, the Target text will be treated as a pattern containing wildcard characters. See the description of patterns on the Find and Replace page.
- Click the [Change Place Style] button.
This page last changed on 02 Feb 2016.