On this page: Description, Step by Step
Change Name Type will change all instances of name type "a" to name type "b". For example, you can use it to change all "Name-Nick" names to "Name-Var" names.
The Change Name Parts feature provides a more flexible method to change name types.
Step by Step
- Choose Change Name Type from the function tree.
- Choose the name type you would like to change from the From name type: pull down list.
- Choose the new event type from the To name type: pull down list.
- Select one of the options All Names, Primary Names Only, or Non-Primary Names Only.
- Set the Flag Filter, if desired. TMG Utility will only change the Name tag type for people who pass the filter.
- Click the [Change Name Type] button.